City Center Financial, LLC
If you are considering the purchase of an an annuity solution, we believe that you should understand that our firm comes from a unique background that puts City Center Financial, LLC in a position to have a comprehensive understanding of annuities in a way that gives us the ability to differentiate between annuities that provide the right benefits for you, and the ones that do not.
Dave Hardin (Founding Partner) and Kyle McCauley (Managing Partner) of our firm spent several years in the insurance brokerage part of the financial services business. Their roles were to train financial professionals from all across the nation on annuity products (fixed, indexed, variable, and SPIA). Because of this advanced training in annuities, Dave and Kyle are both specialists when it comes to properly placing annuities. Unfortunately, we see annuities come into our office that have been sold improperly, or were simply not the BEST fit for what the client needed.
At City Center Financial, LLC because we are an independent firm, we are able to utilize any indexed annuity, variable annuity, fixed annuity, or SPIA available in the marketplace today. We don't play favorites, except when it comes to selecting the annuity that provides the best benefit for our clients to solve their specific needs and goals.
As Seen In...
Request Annuity Quotes
Should I Buy An Annuity?
Dave Hardin - RFC®
City Center Financial, LLC
Q: "Dave, What type of investor is the right candidate for an annuity?"
A: "There are basically three features of an investor who is a good fit to purchase an annuity policy. The type of annuity that would be reccomended depends upon how the following questions are answered, but a yes answer to any of these questions means that at least some use of annuities may be a good fit."
1. Are you concerned with losing money in the stock market?
2. Do you intend to spend your investments during retirement?
3. Are you concerned about the impact of taxes on your investments?
4. Would you rather have guarantees more than unpredictability in your money?
"Whenever I sit down with someone and they answer yes to any of these questions, an annuity is always on the table as a possible solution."
At City Center Financial, LLC we proudly serve the Lansing, Port Huron, and southeast Michigan communities for annuity solutions. Troy, Bloomfield Hills, Rochester, Sterling Heights, Rochester Hills, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Warren, Southfield, Utica, Auburn Hills, West Bloomfield, Franklin, Clawson, Farmington Hills, and the surrounding communities. We would be honored to serve you and your family. Schedule an appointment today.
Types of Annuities
1. Guaranteed Interest Rate
2. Extremely Predictable
3. Tax Deferral
1. Interest Rates May Be Lower Than Inflation Rates
2. Guaranteed Income Only Available with Annuitization
3. Benefits Often Restricted
Single Premium Immediate Annuity (SPIA)
1. Guaranteed Income Stream
2. Predictable - Benefits are Selected at the time of purchase
3. No Fees
1. Principle Cannot Grow.
2. Asset will be depleted at some point no matter what.
Fixed Indexed Annuity
1. Unable to lose money due to market fluctuations.
2. Can be tied to a market index for interest crediting.
3. May be able to guarantee an income stream.
4. Tax Deferral
1. Interest Earnings are limited by either a cap, spread, or participation rate.
2. Limited Liquidity that varies by contract.
1. Able to participate in the stock market
2. May be able to guarantee income with the purchase of a rider
3. Tax Deferral
1. Principle is not guaranteed and will be subject to losses from market fluctuations and/or fees.
2. Tends to have the highest fees of all types of annuities.
What Type of Annuity Is Right For Me?
In order to know what type of annuity (fixed, indexed, SPIA, or Variable) you should be considering, it is important that you speak with one of our annuity specialists at City Center Financial, LLC. We understand that the decision to purchase an annuity can be overwhelming and we realize that many people are afraid of making a mistake. We hope that by understanding our background, you can have confidence in your decision to let us help you make the right choice when it comes to selecting the best annuity for your needs.
Request An Appointment Today
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you to schedule your no-obligation consultation to address your annuity questions.
Our Annuity Video Library
Today's Annuities Aren't the same as they were years ago. Hear some myths - and then get the truths.
Questions to Ask When Purchasing a Fixed Indexed Annuity
Guaranteed Lifetime Withdrawal Benefits in Indexed Annuities
Income Riders on Annuities | Annuity Income Riders & Roll-Ups
Annuity Carriers Available To Us*
*Not An All-Inclusive List, City Center Financial, LLC has the ability to get almost any contract available in the marketplace today.